Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Big Spender


So, after returning home from band rehearsal tonight, I just didn't have the energy to do more itinerary. But does that mean I did nothing vacation-related tonight? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Instead, I found another reason to spend more money on a vacation planning tool. I came across a website called Trails.com less than a week ago and started to sign up until I saw that you had to provide credit card information. Well, I thought about it a little more and decided to go for it and subscribe. It's good for a year, but I'll probably cancel it before then. So, more money spent on more vacation planning sources. Ay, me!

I looked up several of the trails that we are planning on doing and emailed them to myself so I can print them later. They are great because they give very detailed descriptions and provide actual maps of the individual trail. And for amateur hikers like ourselves, this resource makes me feel a whole lot more confident!

The photo above fast forwards a few years to when I was going to be a freshman at U of I and Justin a freshman in high school. I'm pretty sure this is a picture taken from Glacier NP in Montana...but it's related!! We will be staying in Montana for a portion of our trip, just not that particular park. It's still spectacular, isn't it?

No comments: