Sunday, August 3, 2008

OC Tendencies



Well, I accomplished what I set out to do on Friday night and finished the itinerary through Day 6. I didn't end up accomplishing anything vacation-related on Saturday, but I'm feeling pretty confident that I will completely finish the itinerary before next weekend. So, that should be good to go.

Today, I compiled a song playlist for my Ipod relating to our vacation. It contains songs that remind me of either mountains, rivers, nature or just generally The West. I can't neglect any detail, can I? Just thinking about it now, I realize how ridiculous and obsessive I am, but that's just how I am. It's also quite enjoyable, and I don't have a problem admitting to the world that I have these compulsive behaviors!

Tonight's picture is again of my brother and I posing on a trail in RMNP. I'm guessing that this trail is en route to Bear Lake. From a distance, notice my popped toe - I've always been a poser (not in the present day slang, but in the more literal sense).

No comments: