Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Small Steps of Progress


I managed to finish Project Itinerary Day 7 tonight. In addition, I looked up some trail descriptions for the second full day in the park. This portion of the trip is a lot harder to predict because there are just so many options. We're definitely not going to have time to do it all, but it's all going to be beautiful, so what's the difference? Honestly, that's all I have to report tonight. I should definitely spend the rest of it dreaming about hiking all of those trails.

So, this picture is a continuation of last night's picture. We reached Bear Lake at the end of the trail (or at least where my parents decided to stop my brother and I from going further). This picture is really cool because it shows off so many different features of the park, from the mountain lakes to the ponderosa pines in the distance to the tree line to the snow-capped mountains. Breathtaking!

No comments: