Friday, August 1, 2008

Small Stuff


Not much to report today, other than Days 1 - 3 are pretty much complete. I didn't go to sleep until about 1am yesterday, but any time I wake up and it's Friday, I pretty much don't care. I know that I have the weekend to recuperate. But anyway, I'm fixin' to get started on Days 4 through 6 tonight...the period that we will be in the Grand Tetons.

Tonight's photo features a shot into a valley within RMNP. I'm not sure which one, but this was probably taken at a vista or scenic pullout, if you will, on Trail Ridge Road. The glare on the right side is probably due to my cheap camera with no zoom or focus capability and manual film advancing. It did have flash though!

1 comment:

Bishai said...

Lauren I'm most impressed with your involved planning. I'm a week away from a year in Costa Rica, and have done close to nothing. (That's what this weekend is for....)

Can't wait to read about the trip and see lotsa pictures, I love that part o' the States.