Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twas the Night Before Vacation...



Twas the night before vacation, and all through my space
I was furiously packing at an Olympic-record pace.
My reservations were made, the plans were all done
Apprehension, excitement, let's get on with the fun!

One final blog before the big trip
Stay tuned for many more tales and clips.

I'm not sure how much more I can say about that. But yes, the itinerary is done, as well as, most of the packing. All I have left to do is some stuff around the house like taking out the trash and emptying the dishwasher. I, of course, have been slowed a bit by the Olympics. I'm trying to get my fill of it now because I don't know when we will be around TV's during our vacation (and that should not really be a concern anyway). So, I hope to get to bed by about midnight.

Then, it's 4am to rise tomorrow morning to catch our 6:40am flight to Denver, where we will be spending the day sightseeing.

I will try to provide more updates tomorrow evening!

The final two images above are of the Grand Tetons, I believe, and of course, Old Faithful. We will definitely begin encountering these sights this coming weekend and then into next week. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Darice said...

You do take after Mimi, you are a good poet!