Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Have a Blog!


Sigh...Day Eight of the itinerary is now complete. I'm halfway through Yellowstone Park at this point. Practically the rest of the time will be all thermal features, which in my opinion is one of the most fascinating features of the park. I also looked up more trail descriptions on Trails.com specifically for the third day in the park. That way, I can type up the itinerary tomorrow without much extra research.

Also tomorrow, marks the day when I start notifying people that this blog exists! You know, I just wanted to make sure I had the hang of it first. And now that I've posted several times, I've locked myself into committing to it while on my trip. People will now be depending on me! Usually when that happens, I just don't have it in me to disappoint.

Should I give some shout outs?? just kidding.

I think that tonight's picture is another shot from Montana. This time, it appears to be a glacier (not much of it left though) or simply a snow-covered mountain with a peaceful glacier-formed lake below.

No comments: